Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

21 Weeks 01.08.06

I have started kicking harder now... just keeping fit and trying to be a little Kickboxer just like my Dad.. he loves feeling my kicks and punches, although he sometimes thinks its' Mummy pulling his leg and moving her tummy herself... So i kick more when he touches me... just so he knows - IT'S ME!!

Mum now measures in at:

Bust: 33"
Waist/Tummy: 33"
Hips:37 1/2"
Weight: 56kg

I love the food Mum eats and I wake up and have a bite about half an hour after she's done... and then I gobble it down and do some exercise after that too. She can feel me very well now, and is always rubbing her tummy just to let me know.

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!