Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

25 Weeks 28.08.06


Mum and Dad had a regular check up at the Doctors' this evening, and when they got there, Dr.Prashant gave them a big scare and told Mum that he was worried about her Braxton-Hicks contractions and thought that Mum was going into premature labour. He rushed Mum off to the hospital to get hooked up to a fetal contraction monitor.

Mum almost passed out at the hospital 'cos she was made to lie on her back for so long. I think it cut the blood and oxygen off to my brain too.. just for a little while... so when I don't do too well in school later on... you know why!!

Mum was sent home after the nurse said that there were no contractions, but Mum knew she had felt them all the time that she was there. She couldn't reach her Doctor as his clinic was now closed, so Mum and Dad spent the whole night worrying that they were going to lose me. I felt very sad indeed. I too very much want to meet my darling Mum and Dad. I tried very hard to be a good girl that night, and sleep soundly so I don't disrupt anything....

The next day Mum and Dad went to see the lovely Professor Raman. He did a whole lot of other tests and made Mummy and Daddy feel a whole lot better. Mum has a very fast pulse and heart rate, so the Professor is going to send her to get her heart checked out.

Mum's heart test came back okay. it's just me being in here that makes her heart beat so fast... she must be very excited to meet me!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!