Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

26 Weeks 05.09.06


Mum saw Professor Raman today for her pills and jab. he told her I weigh 800gms. Boy! I'm tiny! He said I have to be at least 1.5kg before I make my grand entrance!

Mum measures in at:

Bust: 33 1/2"
Waist/Tummy: 36"
Hips: 39"
Weight: 60kg ( Mummy has NEVER weighed THIS MUCH in her life! )

I've learnt how to roll and turn now, so I've been kicking and punching less, and practising my latest moves!

This is a picture of me yawning - I'm pretty tired from all the working out! It's a pity I can't show you the video of me yawning.. I look sooooo cute!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!