Watch Me Grow!

Friday, October 27, 2006

33Weeks 24.10.06

Not much to report this week... I am busy growing. I only have 6 more weeks to go in this cozy chasm of darkness and fluid!

Mum is trying to eat as much healthy food as possible in these final weeks, but she is suffering from indigestion and reflux so much that it makes it really hard to eat much.

So now, she eats small portions and all day... grazing like a cow.........munch munch munch..

Things are getting tight in here and I can't kick or punch so much anymore, I am rather restricted. So, I just turn around here and there and I can feel Mum rubbing my head, or tickling my toes sometimes!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!