Watch Me Grow!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lost Some Memory

I think I've lost some memory since my baby girl was born,
I don't remember sleeping late on a lazy Sunday morn.

I don't remember quiet dinners with candle light and wine,
Or getting up and ready for work and making it there on time.

I don't remember summer days just lounging on the beach,
And those memories of a girls night out are somehow out of reach.

I don't remember long warm baths with bubbles or a book,
Or my favourite TV programme or movie worth a look.

I can't remember all those things I spent time on yesterday,
And I can't remember life being any other way.

As I lay her down at night, and kiss this little girl,
I can't remember so much happiness, love and joy in my world!


1 comment:

Angelina Pettett said...

This is for you, lovely mother of Chaya. "Sleep, what Sleep" That word should be removed from your vocabulary!
This is a job "from womb to Tomb" but what a lovely job. We never realise that babies are ours on loan and then they grow up and go to their wives or husbands...but we love them still. Its a wonderful unconditional love and I know Chaya is so lucky having you as her Mum.

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!