Watch Me Grow!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

6 Months and 1 Week Old - 29.05.2007



Howdy folks... how'd y'all like my hat? It's a beauty of a summer's day and we are going out, Daddy, Mummy, YaYa and me, shopping to buy my high chair!



Now.. listen here Daddy - I do NOT like being trapped in this here car seat!


We stopped by Auntie Pauline's shop 'House and Co.' to say Hi. I think the butterflies on the wall are So pretty, but Daddy doesn't like them. Guess he's a REALLLLL MAN!

While I was there, I took time out to lounge on the furry furniture A.Pauline had. Oooooooo nice......



Hmmmm let me see.. recline, up, down, left, right, vibrate....









I love it! Better than OSIM okay!!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!