Watch Me Grow!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

To My Daddy on Fathers Day

Dearest Daddy,

this is the very 1st time you are celebrating FATHERS DAY and I just want to say a few things that I never get the chance to.

1. I think you are the BEST Daddy EVER!
2. I love the way you kiss me a THOUSAND times a day ( no kidding )
3. I like the way you disappear whenever I start to cry.
4. And appear when I wake!
5. I love it when you take me for walks in the park, on your really STRONG arms!
6. And the way you keep me out of my stroller when we are out shopping!
7. How you hold me high up for me to see everything going on
8. And I can see how proud you are of me when we are out!
9. How protective you are of me
10. And think I'm the MOST beautiful girl in the WORLD!
11. How you threaten to KILL anyone who hurts me..
12. And how quiet and considerate you've become since I moved in...
13. Generous to a fault, allowing Mummy to buy me only the BEST
14. For telling Mummy off when she doesn't do things OUR way!
15. All the great presents you bring me from your trips ( he he and only shower caps for Mummy )
16. I guess I could go on and on.. but I need to have a nap now, I'm so sleepy. But I know you'll be there when I wake up. Won't you? I promise I won't cry!

I love you Daddy. You are my everything. And I'll always be your GIRL!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!