Watch Me Grow!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Letter From My Mother



My darling Cahaya,

I am SO sorry that I did not get to kiss you goodbye. In between the mad rush back from the doctors' and getting your meds sorted out with YaYa, you were getting grumpy and crying as you were so very tired. Your YaYa rushed you off to bed and I immediately realised I didn't have a chance to kiss you!

Anyway I hope you are feeling better, and that the medication is working. Let me tell you about my trip so far!

Your Daddy flew me to Seoul on the LATEST Boeing 777ER. It is a gorgeous aircraft and your Daddy was so generous and got me a First Class ticket so Mummy was in absolute luxury every step of the way! The flight took 5 hours and when we landed in Seoul, Daddy had to get off to stay the night, but I stayed on and went directly to San Francisco. The flight to San Fran took 10 hours so it was pretty long, but in the Fantastic new sleeperettes, it was so comfortable, I slept 8 hours! My sleep wasn't all that sound though, as I kept dreaming that I was at home, and you were crying on the monitor! You see Baby Girl, YOU are ALWAYS with me!

Luxury in the skies !

I went out shopping the moment after checking in! This was so Mummy could get all YOUR shopping out of the way before Daddy arrived. I went to all the best baby stores in San Fran and bought tons of things for you and all your Baby Buddies! There are so many people in san Francisco, and so many babies here too, reminding me of you at every corner. When you are older, Daddy and I are already planning all the fantastic places we are going to take you to! Disneyland, Universal Studios, Arizona to meet Chloe, and so much more!

Look what Mummy bought at Abercrombie & Fitch! But I had to leave him behind as the excess baggage just would cost wayy too much!!
Daddy arrived the next day and we did even more shopping the next two days. Daddy bought some really cool stuff for your boyfriend Karl ( his future son-in-law) !!

We are now in Korea, and are leaving tonight back to Singapore. We shall be home on Wednesday evening. Both Daddy and I are DYING to see you, and hug you! Daddy is going to smother you with a thousand kisses, so be prepared!!

I miss you so much, I hope that you didn't miss me too much though! I know you are in great hands with your Nanna and YaYa!

We will see you in 24 hours sweetheart! Daddy and Mummy love you!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!