Watch Me Grow!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mum's Musings - The First Sign!! 12.10.2007


Today Cahaya did her 1st sign! I swear ... she was (baby)talking to Bruce who was on the sofa and she started panting and shaking her right hand ( the sign for dog! ) and I kept reiterating 'DOG' to her and she just panted and grinned at me !

I'm thrilled!

I've not been teaching her many signs, just moving very slowly with a few simple ones.. not really bothering with the usual eating ones as Cahaya doesn't eat much anyway .. so 'MORE' probably will never be in her vocab, signing or otherwise! And I dare not teach her ENOUGH as that'll be all she'll ever be signing!

I got her Nanny Cherie (YaYa) to do the Baby Sign course as well, so now Cahaya gets signed at all the time!

Thank you Jamie from Baby Signs! ( see www.babysignsmalaysia.com )

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!