Watch Me Grow!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

6 Weeks 18.04.06

Today my Mum and Dad heard my heartbeat for the FIRST time. I think they were shocked by how fast it is.. Maybe it's cos i'm so excited and can't wait to be born!! So far my Mum has not had any morning sickness, but she has been VERY VERY HUNGRY.

This week folds of tissue are forming the primitive material for my jaw, chin, cheeks, palate, mouth, tongue, neck, ears and some of my cranial nerves. My reproductive tract is also beginning to form. Tiny buds that will eventually be my arms and legs are forming too..

The aorta of my heart is forming, and so is my liver. Where my eyes will be are nothing but bumps in the side of my head at the moment.

By the end of this week I will measure between 0.11" to 0.20". ( the size of an eraser on a pencil! Boy am I tiny!! )

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!