Watch Me Grow!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

7 Weeks 25.04.06

Mum's started measuring herself from today ... just to see how much I'm going to change her body AND her LIFE!!

Bust 31"
Waist/Tummy 30"
Hips 35"
Weight 50kg

My progress the next few weeks will be by leaps and bounds. My kidneys are forming and I will be able to pass urine in the next week. I now measure about 1/3" and I weigh about .00004 ounces. ( that's about as heavy as an eyelash! ) in about a week though, I will have doubled in size to .3 to .43" long and i'll be about the size of a dime!

My intestines are beginning to form and my first teeth are beginning to form beneath my gums. My arms will soon be at their proper location and are in proportion.

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!