Watch Me Grow!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Early Arrival!!





Hello I am Cah'ya Rain Thomas - and I was safely delivered into this world at 5.54pm on Wednesday the 22.11.2006 by Drs. S.Raman and Yap Moy Juan at the Pantai Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.

I weighed in at 5lbs 11ozs and I look like a tibetan baby ! I have lots of straight hair, and much to my daddy's delight, long eyelashes!

I had low blood sugar, and was taken off to the NICU for observation and some feeding while my Mum recovered from the Spinal Epidural which made her feel pretty lousy.

I overheard Dr Yap tell my Mummy that we had come to hospital JUST in time, as when we arrived my Mummy had already begun going into labour, and when they opened Mummy up, the umbilical cord was around my neck, and I had gone into distress, and poo'd myself!
( ooo... yuk)

Anyway, all's well that ends well.. and I'm just catching up on my rest now... after my Uncle Steven's finished with me!


Love you all.. can't wait to meet each and every one of you!!



2 comments:

J.o.o.z.e said...

Ohhh NoOoOoOoO....the BEAUTY(beast) has been released!!!!! :P Will visit u soon..;)

Unknown said...

Just look at the smile. You'll have lots of attention when you grow up.
I am staying away for now, as I have the flu, and want to keep baby and mummy safe from anything contagious. Will see you soon...

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!