Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm one week old already! 29.11.2006

Hello everyone! I'm one week old today and am settling in a bit at home. I have such a small tummy and such a big appetite that I have to eat every 2 hours. Sometimes in the afternoon, when it's hot and muggy, I sleep a little bit longer, and so does Mummy.

I'm a very clean and fussy girl, and I like a clean nappy ALL the time. I sure hope nappies grow on trees.. Daddy's going to be spending a lot of money otherwise!

Big Nanny has also been helping Mummy take care of me, and she is an especially good shoulder to cry - oops - I mean BURP on !

There are 2 very hairy things ( Buffy and Bruce ) living here in this house as well, and they seem to be pretty scared of me.. Imagine that.. little old me, able to frighten anyone.

Daddy keeps kissing me and telling me how pretty I am, and admiring my nose... I think he cannot believe how much I look like him. I truly am Daddy's girl.. I even share the same blood type ( O+ ) We are generous givers!

I had my first Doctors visit 2 days ago, and they did a blood test and had to take so much blood from my heel, again and again because my blood kept clotting so quickly. I came home with a bruised heel! Tsk Tsk Tsk. Dr Yong is very nice though, and although he told Mummy I have lost a bit of weight, he said it was perfectly normal and that I am looking well. Even though I wet his couch.. He wants me back in a week to check on me again!

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!