Watch Me Grow!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mum's Musings - Cahaya's 1st Birthday Party

Many of Cahaya's ardent blog fans will be wondering why the silence for so long ( I was dead busy planning the party... duhhhh ) and why silence still, after the party ( I'm still recovering .. duhhhh...) no, seriously folks Cahaya is not well ( the party animal ) and I was so busy at the party that I didn't get to take a single shot. I was too busy coordinating everything and everyone, that I didn't get to take a single shot. Yes me .. shutter happy karen.. not ONE photo!

Yes, you can safely say I did not get to savour every moment of her
1st party ever .. but what I did get to see and soak in was a party where every single guest was a guest that was specially invited, based on how important that person is to Cahaya. It was a room filled with love. Every person there cares for Cahaya. "It takes a village to raise a child"... well, at 102 guests ranging from 3months old to 72yrs.. well, we pretty much could be counted as a small village.

Every person who has been involved in her life, from the time she was born ( hey - from before she even arrived! - my OBGYN Prof Raman came too! ) was invited.

My child partied on, from 2-6pm with the spirit her Dad can be proud of.. Partttaaayyyyyyy!! To her, it was just a pretty big playdate with tons of spectators. To me, I was grateful for the turnout, surrounded by love and happiness. The presents were great too - looks like i don't have to buy her any more clothes or toys for another year! ( Thanks everyone! )

I promise I'll have photos up soon, as soon as my pals send them to me ! ( hear that folks! hellooooo !! Pronto pronto! )

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!