Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birthday Party Photos

My welcoming committee!


And the STAR arrives!!



Daddy delivered me to my party! I didn't wanna wake up!

My favourite Kakak wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

With my KungKung (maternal Grandpa) and PohPoh

Karl the love of my life came!!



Our SUPER DUPER CUPCAKE CAKE!

Getting ready to blow out our candles!

Mr Potato Clown.. that's MY bottle , you can't have it... you're too big for bottles!

Mr Potato exchanging things with me.

What do you mean u want my balloon back?

Can you see Dr Raman in the background? He was the first person to ever see me and welcome me into this world!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5135653697903211298" />
Zara imitating her Daddy

having some quiet time with Maddy, just playing.

My Godbrother Lysander with my Mummy

Lysander and Karl enjoying some one-on-one MAN time...

Me and Lucas and Auntie Tammie

The Dads. From left, Karl's dad, Lucas' dad, My Dad, Hannah's Dad.

You say if i bite it , it will pop? Hmmmm... let's see...

Lysander wants what I have! Oh no.. here he comes!!


Mum and the 'gang'

No comments:

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!