Watch Me Grow!

Friday, November 23, 2007

What I Did On My Birthday! 22.11.2007

Hello everyone!! I am ONE today! I received my first birthday wish from my Daddy and his buddies Edmond ( in the picture ) and Brian who took the picture. They were on their way to Vancouver.

I started my day by opening my presents.. Here is my present from Auntie Shireen!

Mum took me to Gymboree for Birthday fun ( even though she's not feeling too well )

Said Hi to Auntie Lillian and Auntie Mani on the way out..

Getting ready to go to the park!!! Hurry up Mum.. I need my pants!

What are you looking at???

Wow everything looks so small from way up here...


Put me down or I'm going to bite your head!

And now.. my favourite pursuit.... eating leaves in the park! Park! Here I come!



Ha! Got one!


Getting advice from Adrian about eating leaves...

What the heck - I'm going to eat it anyway!

Having a blast on the slides!















With some of my friends in the park - Trishani and Reubin

Where are you guys going??? I'm NOT done yet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen
My best wishes to Cahaya for her 1st birthday ! I am an ardent fan of her/your mini blog ( which grew big eventually) as i too a mommy of little girl who recently turned one. I had my baby girl when i was approaching the big 4 0 & with gutso i had her the natural way..!
Anyway, glad to follow Cahaya progress besides my girl...and also i found that you have lost weight and look fit. What's your secret?? Care to share??hehehe
best wishes
Aunty S ( for Cahaya)

Feelinglike A Fool said...

Thank you Aunty S for your well wishes for my first birthday! Mummy is skinny because I make her run around with me all day. And of course the Kickboxing too! Hopefully one day we can meet and be friends! Love, Cahaya!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

This blog has come to an end at the end of 2007... pls visit my 2008 blog at http://cahayarainthomas08.blogspot.com/ ( be sure to mark it under your favourites! )

DEAR FOLKS, THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND SO HAS THIS BLOG.
PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW BLOG FOR 2009. THE ADDRESS IS:
http://www.cahayarainthomas09.blogspot.com
LOVE ALL MY FANS!!